Back Pain Chiropractor
Atlanta Back Pain Treatment
According to statistics offered by the American Chiropractic Association:
- The primary source of worldwide disability claims is due to lower back pain.
- The United States spends over $50 billion each year on diagnosing and treating back pain.
- As much as 80% of the population will suffer from a back condition during their lifetime.
- Pain affects more people in the United States than heart disease, diabetes, and cancer combined.
- American adults who suffer from lower back pain are often in worse physical and mental health than others who do not have low back pain: 28% of people with lower back pain report limited mobility due to chronic conditions, as compared to 10% of adults who do not suffer from lower back pain.
- People who suffer from lower back pain were three times more likely to be in fair or poor condition and four times more likely to experience significant psychological disorders, than those without low back pain.
Considering this information, it makes complete sense that our team of licensed Chiropractors treats thousands of patients throughout the Atlanta region, each year.
Chiropractic Treatment for Back Pain
Many people who suffer from back pain choose to ignore their symptoms and avoid meeting with a doctor until the pain becomes unbearable or prevents them from following through with their usual routine.
If left untreated, the pain you carry with you can develop into chronic ailments that are difficult to treat, and even harder to live with.
Most types of back conditions can be treated through the use and application of appropriate adjustments that help reduce stress and tension throughout your back area.
From spinal adjustments to manual alignment techniques, our doctor’s use holistic solutions that focus on relieving you of your immediate pain, while also addressing the root causes of your condition to prevent some relapse or permanent damage.
Car Accidents Near Atlanta, GA
Our team understands the needs of accident victims better than anyone, based on our decades worth of experience treating injuries that range from broken backs to Whiplash.
We fight to get you the best treatment to help you regain the health you’ve always enjoyed.
We offer you benefits you won’t find at every clinic and a medical team that includes not just Chiropractic doctors, but orthopedic doctors, surgeons, and physical therapists.
What Goes Into Your Back?
Your back is made up of delicate parts such as:
Those delicate parts are known as soft tissue. They’re the opposite of bones, although they can be affected by them, and they can sometimes be hurt without you even knowing. Since these parts are so fragile, there are many ways a car accident, fall or work-related accident can cause injury to your back.
And with those seemingly small wounds, it’s easy to shirk off a doctor’s call, but even they can cause a lot of problems if you don’t take care of them.
At AICA Atlanta, our Chiropractors and bone specialists will examine your spine and use a comprehensive approach to working toward your complete recovery.
Available Chiropractic Treatment for Acute and Chronic Back Pain
When your back is hurting, especially if you’ve been injured with some trauma, it’s rational to view surgery as the solution.
However, surgery comes with a host of complications and slow recovery. Surgery should be reserved for the most severe of conditions that cannot be treated by other means.
Even though pain relievers may mask the pain, for the time being, no amount of medication will cause your back to heal on its own.
In many cases, you may develop a dependence on the prescriptions and become more reliant on them to help your pain while the underlying problem still exists.
Chiropractic care is an alternative treatment solution to surgery and drugs, so you no longer have to deal with long-lasting aches. Chiropractic treatments work on fixing the source of the problem in a more natural, non-invasive way.
These options don’t rely on prescription drugs and fix the problem rather than merely covering up the pain.
At AICA, we offer a wide variety of different services that can reduce your back ache, even to the point where it no longer bothers you at all.
We are dedicated to getting rid of your pain so you can live life the way you want to. From basic Chiropractic Adjustments to different forms of therapy, we have the treatment that best fits your condition.
Chiropractic Treatment Solutions for Back Pain
There are numerous cases of people suffering from severe back discomfort who were scheduled for surgery but then recovered through Chiropractic care.
Here is a menu of much of what we provide:
- Intersegmental Traction
- Manual Traction
- Medical and Chiropractic Examination
- Full X-Ray Evaluation
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Heat Therapy
- Massage Therapy Spinal Decompression
- Trigger Point Injections
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Therapeutic and Strengthening Exercise Programs
Chiropractic treatments loosen the spinal joints, to increase your flexibility and boost your overall health by taking pressure off of the spinal nerves that serve as the conduit between your brain and the rest of the body.
When you come to see us, we put together a comprehensive strategy to approach your back pain. Instead of just finding solutions that mask pain, we find answers that will stop the pain entirely, and give you back your life.
How To Prevent Back Pain
- Avoid foods that are high in trans fat and cholesterol.
- Exercise for 30 minutes, at least three times per week.
- Avoid prolonged inactivity or bed rest.
- Maintain correct posture throughout your day.
- Wear appropriate shoe wear that is comfortable and forms fitting.
- Lift with your knees, keep the object close to your body and do not twist when lifting.
- Quit smoking as soon as possible. Smoking slows down your blood flow, which deprives your spinal tissue of the necessary nutrients and oxygen that allow it to regenerate/remain healthy.
- Work with your Chiropractor to ensure that your professional workstation is ergonomically correct.
Call AICA Atlanta Today
Don’t hesitate to find relief. Call us today for a free x-ray and consultation. Knowing the problem brings you much closer to solving it.
And don’t wait, our Chiropractors are standing by to treat you and bring the relief you seek. We combine the latest in medical technology, spinal manipulation techniques, and lifestyle fitness to help you to a speedy recovery.
Our staff is available 24/7 to answer any of your questions, schedule you for an immediate visit, or assist you with your insurance provider.
You can call us (404) 889-8828 or visit our office that located at:
1132 Hightower Trail
Sandy Springs, GA
CALL NOW to Speak With a Doctor
About Your Injury