Chiropractic for Children
Atlanta Chiropractic Care for Children
Chiropractors have been treating babies, toddlers, and small children for more than a century.
Many of the common ailments and conditions that affect growing children can easily be treated through Chiropractic care without having to use prescription medications or rely on surgical options.
As more parents become educated about the benefits associated with Atlanta Chiropractic care for children — the more they are interested in scheduling regular adjustments to ensure that their children’s long-term health is protected.
Chiropractic Care Helps Support A Healthy Nervous System
The central nervous system comprises and influences the brain and spinal cord.
The spinal cord connects to each muscle, cell, organ, and tissue through thousands of nerves. It’s general makeup is similar to a fuse box where if one wire is disrupted, it affects everything else.
For children, when their nervous system becomes unhealthy, it often causes some unpleasant or painful symptoms that include:
- Bladder disorders
- Ear infections
- Mood swings/temperament fluctuation
- Acid reflux
Unlike other forms of traditional medicine, Chiropractors can treat these conditions by supporting the nervous system in ways that allow it to function free of any interference or subluxations.
Atlanta Chiropractic Care Supports Natural Childhood Development
The integrity and performance of the nervous system play a critical role in supporting natural childhood growth and development.
Because of this, it is imperative that the spine, which protects the nervous system, is growing correctly and remains in proper alignment.
If your child’s spine becomes misaligned for natural or environmental reasons, it will cause a series of health complications that require immediate attention.
So that your kids can develop accordingly and grow up with a healthy spine, regular spinal adjustments are recommended by Pediatricians.
Providing your kids with proactive Chiropractic care ensures that they can grow up into healthy adults, opposed to trying to address various conditions after their development phase ends.
The concept around providing proactive health care to children and supporting their spine/nervous systems allows parents to rest comfortably knowing that their kids are protected from complications that could otherwise arise later in life.
Consequences of Maintaining an Unhealthy Nervous System
Today’s average child is confronted with more stress triggers than past generations, mostly based on the volume of media they are exposed to on a regular basis.
The trauma that they are confronted with from an early age or even before they are born (e.g. intrauterine constraints, birth trauma, malpositioning, c-section, birth intervention, and falls) are enough cause their spine to move out of its proper position, becoming misaligned.
Children that are exposed to chemical stress triggers (e.g. vaccines, antibiotics, medication, artificial ingredients) and emotional stress will also cause an unnatural reaction that adds significant tension within the musculature that supports their spine.
This type of tension often causes subluxations, which throw their nervous system off its natural course.
Reasons To Take Your Child To an Atlanta Chiropractor
- To support proper growth and development and to reduce/prevent common health conditions from developing over time e.g. insomnia, acid reflux, bladder infections, ear infections.
- To support a child’s nervous system and spine, helping both systems grow naturally and without subluxations.
- To support the natural performance of a child’s immune system and regulate digestive health.
- To prevent colic and constipation.
- To encourage nerve and brain development (neural plasticity).
- To educate parents around appropriate perception and awareness around particular conditions. that are often incorrectly diagnosed e.g. ADHD, Sensory Integration Disorder and other neurodevelopmental disorders.
- To provide proactive healthcare that reduces the risk of your child being exposed to common conditions, to support them through bacterial infections and viruses, to help them meet their full potential considering their health/development.
Learn More About The Health Benefits of Atlanta Chiropractic Care for Children
You can learn more about the health benefits associated with Chiropractic care for children or schedule their first Chiropractic Adjustment by contacting the professionals at AICA Atlanta today.
We are available Monday through Sunday and serve as Atlanta’s most experienced Chiropractic clinic.
Schedule a free consultation by filling out our online contact form or by calling us at (404) 889-8828.
CALL NOW to Speak With a Doctor
About Your Injury